We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This recipe is MY FIRST CREATION, that's why I want whoever plays it to be specified from whom and where it comes from!
- 750ml liquid cream
- 700g white chocolate (preferably Milka)
- a few drops of almond or liqueur essence.
Ingredient-rock-I: (the used tray has the size of 25x35cm)
- 3 eggs
- 100g old
- 100ml oil
- 100ml milk (I put coconut milk, mixed with coconut liqueur or almonds)
- 100g old
- 200g flour
- 1 pack baking powder
- 5 egg whites
- 150g sugar
- 150g coconut flakes
- 2ls faina
- 1/2 pac. baked powder
- a few drops of almond essence
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION RAFAELO ®Laura S cake:
- Preparation-Cream: Put the sour cream on the fire until it starts to boil, add the chocolate and stir continuously until it has melted. Add the almond essence or liqueur and refrigerate overnight in the refrigerator. Before being stretched between the countertops, mix well with the mixer until it becomes frothy and sticky (approx. 10 min.)
- Preparation-Countertop: The eggs are separated, the yolks are rubbed with 100g of sugar, milk and oil. Beat the egg whites with the remaining 100g of sugar, mix with the yolks and finally with the flour mixed with baking powder. Pour everything into a tray lined with baking paper and bake like. 20-25min at 160-180 ° C.
- Preparation-Countertop-II: Whisk the egg whites together with the sugar until the foam is hard. Add coconut flakes, flour mixed with baking powder and almond essence. Pour everything in a tray lined with parchment paper and bake at 160-180 ° C for 20-25 min. The next day when the tops are ready baked and cooled, the cake is assembled.
rock-I- it is the base, put the cream, place it over,
rock-II- put cream and cover everything with cocoa flakes. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Everything is ready for served.
The success of recipes often consists of the quality of the ingredients.
This cake is very sweet, good and not really a consumer cake but more of an occasion.
TOP - the one from the coconut comes out a little harder, but after it is greased with cream, it softens over time
CREAM - the mixture of liquid and chocolate cream, must necessarily have the temperature in the refrigerator, only then after mixing that. 1m min. the cream will become hard and frothy at the same time.
For this delicious coconut cake that I fell in love with, we start by preparing the white chocolate ganache. Use a quality white chocolate, I use the one from Lidl. Put the broken chocolate in pieces together with the liquid cream in a pot, over low heat, stirring constantly until the chocolate melts.
ATTENTION: The mixture must not boil, otherwise the cream will not harden.
Thus formed, the cream is left to cool, mixing from time to time, as it cools, to become airy and fluffy.
Separate the eggs, mix the yolks with half the sugar, milk and oil. Optionally you can use coconut milk.
Whisk the egg whites with the remaining sugar, mix with the yolks and finally with the flour mixed with baking powder. Pour the mixture into a 23x23cm tray and bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Beat the egg whites with the sugar until the foam is hard and shiny, like meringue. Add the coconut flakes, flour mixed with baking powder (both sieved) and almond essence. Mix lightly with a spatula, from bottom to top, pour the composition into the tray lined with baking paper and bake at 160 degrees for about 20-25 minutes, it should be golden.
The base is the first countertop that you can syrup with some burnt sugar syrup flavored with some rum or coconut liqueur, then put half of the cream, then the second countertop, then the rest of the cream and sprinkle with coconut flakes. Raffaello cake is refrigerated for 2 hours.
Petre Roman cake
Do you know those recipes you want to make "for life"? The recipes that you always intend to make & # 8220weekendul futur & # 8221, only that weekend never comes again and you postpone them and postpone them again, until you never make them again? This is exactly what happened with Petre Roman Cake, which has not had its turn so far, although I have had the recipe for many, many years. Why did I keep postponing? Well, every time I thought I would prepare it, it reminded me of the words from the lady from whom I had the recipe & beat the eggs a lot, so, for half an hour and then bake 3 sheets, with great care, to be fluffy. AND make the pudding and wait for it to cool well and then rub the butter, just like that, well and put the pudding and make the cream. But do not put cream on the sheets until you have greased the sheets with burnt sugar. It's hard with burnt sugar, but after you break 2 sheets, you get caught up in how to do it & # 8221.
Yes, I kept getting discouraged and now, when I finally took my heart in my teeth and tried the Petre Roman Cake, I can tell you, with my hand on the goose heart, that it is the best cake I made- ever and certainly one of the most beautiful cakes in my repertoire! And no, Petre Roman Cake really doesn't prepare as hard as the lady explained to me and yes, it's a bit of a hassle with caramel syrup, but not if we're careful J And no, we don't even have to beat eggs 30 minutes, as only now we have a mixer, we don't beat them (unless you want to replace a day of the gym with the preparation of the countertop for Petre Roman Cake).
Method of preparation
Put the sour cream on the fire until it starts to boil, add the chocolate and stir continuously until it has melted.
Add the almond essence or liqueur and refrigerate overnight in the refrigerator.
Before being spread between the worktops, mix well with the mixer.
Preparation: Top 1
The eggs are separated, the yolks are rubbed with 100g of sugar, milk and oil.
Beat the egg whites with the remaining 100g of sugar, mix with the yolks and finally with the flour mixed with baking powder.
Pour everything into a tray lined with baking paper and bake like. 20-25min.at 180 degreesC.
Preparation: Countertop 2
Whisk the egg whites together with the sugar until the foam is hard.
Add coconut flakes, flour mixed with baking powder and almond essence.
Pour everything in a tray lined with parchment paper and bake at 180 degrees C for about 20-25 minutes.
The next day when the tops are ready baked and cooled, assemble the cake:
countertop-1- is at the base, put cream, place on top countertop-2-, put the cream again and cover everything with coconut flakes.
Top: 8 egg whites beat with 300 grams of sugar. When it gains consistency, add 200 grams
"Sweet sin" cake (recipe taken by laura laurentiu)
- 1. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, then add the sugar and continue mixing until the sugar melts and get the desired consistency of hard meringue. so that no foam is left) and put it in the oven, in a tray lined with baking paper.
2. Leave the sheet in the oven, over medium heat for about 40-50 minutes, with the oven door ajar (I used a damp towel for this operation) until it dries, it becomes slightly brass when it is ready it will be taken out to cool on a grill , and only when it is cold will the baking paper come off the sheet! We proceed in the same way for the second sheet of meringue!
note: in order to obtain a quality countertop, the bowl in which we beat the egg whites must be well degreased and dry!
3. As long as we bake the top, we can make butter cream, as follows: put on low heat 400 ml of milk and 10 tablespoons of sugar, and separately mix 100 ml of milk with 4 yolks (left from the first top) and 3 tablespoons of starch! When the milk starts to boil, we will add the mixture of yolk + milk + starch and continue to stir, a few boils - until the pudding obtained is bound. After removing the cream from the heat, we add the flavors - vanilla, and we will leave everything to cool (but taking care to cover it with a food foil, so as not to make pojghita)!
4. When the pudding is well cooled, we will add the diced butter, homogenizing it until we get a frothy cream - creamy (as Laura says :))
5. For the jelly, we will boil the frozen fruits with about 150 ml of water and sugar, and the rest of the water will be homogenized with the starch.
When the mixture of fruits and sugar starts to boil, we will add the starch mix, to bind the cream, and later, when this mixture cools down, we add gelatin directly and mix well.
When we have both sheets of chilled meringue, we will move on to assembling the cake. I also used as a support the tray in which I made the sheets (pan tray), but I turned it upside down (he he) and I cover it with aluminum foil.
How to assemble: sheet + half buttery cream + fruit jelly + the other half of cream (this operation failed me a bit and the last cream came out so more marbled, because it mixed with the jelly that was still too hot) + sheet. That's all.
Chec Raffaello Ingredient With Coconuts And Vanilla Cream:
(for a shape with ring and removable walls of 24 cm. diameter)
- 5 egg whites
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 350 grams of flour (the recommendation of the recipe I was inspired by was to use 1/2 durum wheat flour, if you don't have one, add a tablespoon of extra regular flour)
- 1, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 140 grams and white chocolate
- 140 grams of butter
- 250 ml. milk
- 100 grams of coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons sour cream with min. 20% fat content
- 110 ml. of milk
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch tip
- 5 yolks
- 2 tablespoons milk powder
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract (or 2 sachets of vanilla sugar)
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone or sweet cream with min. 20% fat content
- 150 grams of white chocolate (it works even better, I only got to glaze the top of the cake and I greased the rest with honey and glued the coconut flakes on it)
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 80-100 grams of coconut flakes
- butter or margarine for greased form
- flour for wallpaper form
- a little honey
Preparation Raffaello Check With Coconuts And Vanilla Cream:
Before the actual preparation instructions I want to tell you that you can make this cake, from the given quantities, either in a round shape (kugelhupf) or in a rectangular shape, the only requirement is that the shape fits a volume of 1, 7 liters remaining 2-3 cm. at the top (to make the cake grow). If this shape does not fit this volume (measured with water), I advise you to either reduce the quantities in proportion to the volume of the form, or to make some muffins from the remaining dough (which will be very good).
For starters, prepare the cream: put 80 ml. of milk in a saucepan, add the sugar and put on low heat in a bowl, beat the yolks with a fork, add the starch, milk powder and vanilla essence (picture 1), add the remaining cold milk (the 30 ml.) and homogenize. Pour the mixture with the yolks over the hot milk and mix continuously until it boils and thickens (picture 2). Remove the pan from the heat and add the sour cream or mascarpone (picture 3). It is homogenized and covered with a food foil placed directly on the surface of the cream (picture 4), in order to prevent the formation of a pojghite on the surface.
Leave the cream to cool. Turn on the oven and set it at 180 degrees Celsius. Grease the form with butter and cover with flour.
Preparation of the dough: melt the broken white chocolate together with the butter cut into pieces either in a bain-marie or in the microwave, stirring continuously until it is perfectly homogenous (picture 1). Prepare flour that mixes with baking powder and coconut flakes (picture 2). Beat the egg whites until stiff, add the sugar and continue beating until the sugar is completely dissolved (picture 3). Add the chocolate with the melted butter, the dry ingredients (flour + coconut), the whipped cream with the milk (picture 4). Mix with a spatula (picture 5), with movements strictly vertical, permanently lifting the composition from the bottom of the bowl, so that the air accumulated in the egg whites is not lost. In the already prepared form, pour 1/3 of this dough.
Place in the preheated oven at 180 degrees with 1/3 of the dough for 10-15 minutes, until the dough becomes firm without browning, then remove from the oven.
Put the cream in a croissant with a large opening and pour it over the dough so that it does not touch the walls of the form.
Pour the rest of the dough on top, filling the gaps between the cream layer and the walls of the form, smooth it to the surface and continue to bake.
Bake the cake in the oven heated to 180 degrees (it is good to place the form in another metal tray, larger, that of the stove, for example) for 40-45 minutes, until a toothpick stuck in the dough will come out clean, without any adhesions on it. After passing the toothpick test, turn off the oven and keep the cake inside for another 5 minutes.
Remove the cake from the oven (it has already been inserted, you will see some pictures taken by the light bulb) and let it cool for 4-5 minutes, then take it out of the mold and transfer it on a grill until it cools completely.
After the cake cools completely, melt the white chocolate for the icing together with the oil and glaze the cake. Because this icing barely covered the center and top of the cake, I greased the edges with bee honey and sprinkled everything with a layer of coconut flakes.
So, in the evening, it smelled too good in the whole house for us to refrain from tasting:
..and I continued early in the morning, with a cup of tea, which next to a coffee, just as delicious:
Source of inspiration (with enough changes) here.
Pyramid cake simple recipe without baking with cookies
Pyramid Cake it is a novelty for me as well, initially I would have called it Biscuit salami fir trees, because they have the shape of fir trees. It is easy to prepare and requires a plastic form, in which the composition of biscuit salami is introduced, it is pushed lightly with the white device (see in the pictures below), it is filled with pudding or a cream, then a round biscuits. It is also an activity that you can do with the children.
I found the shapes at a Chinese store, and the recipe is from a Hungarian book. If you can't find the shapes for this recipe, you can also use the cone from the citrus juicer. You can also put cherries inside.
Try other cake recipes, such as: Tavalita cake, Raffaello candy or Snow White cake.
(for 8 large pieces or 16 pcs)
For the countertop:
2 eggs & # 8211 separate the egg whites from the yolks
a few drops of rum essence
50 g flour with growth agent
For the core & # 8220Raffaello & # 8221:
1 teaspoon honey
Melt the chocolate with the baine-marie butter.
When they have melted, take them off the heat, add the rum mixture, then the gabions and mix at high speed.
Add the beaten egg whites with the sugar.
Incorporate flour mixed with starch and cocoa, mixing very easily.
Pour the dough into a special cake tin and bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven at 180 ° C. If we do not have such a shape, bake in a 15 * 15 tray, then we will portion our cubes and dig out the middle with a teaspoon.
Let them cool on a grill. During this time we prepare the filling by mixing all the ingredients with a teaspoon.
With wet hands we model 8 strings of cream that we will put in the hollow of the cakes.
Melt the milk chocolate in the microwave, mix well and decorate the cake.