If you buy milk in a tube (like toothpaste): pour the milk into a jar with a lid and screw it in well. Place it in a pot, pour the water until firmly under the lid and cook for 3 hours over medium heat, taking care not to drop the water. When it drops a little complete.
Mix the vanilla with the condensed milk. Beat the whipped cream a little, then incorporate it into the condensed milk, using a metal spoon. Put the obtained composition in a plastic bowl with a capacity of 1 L and put it in the freezer for 3 hours.
Working quickly, mix the composition a little, pour the maple syrup and add the crushed caramels, then mix it a little more. Put the ice cream in the freezer for another 4 hours, or best overnight, until it hardens, then serve it with Maple syrup.
Everything you need to know about the recipe for Negresa with peanut butter
- you can use smooth peanut butter or chunky peanut butter, depending on your preferences.
- I used milk chocolate, both in black and for icing. If you want a more intense taste of chocolate, you can use dark chocolate. I recommend Belbake chocolate from Lidl, which is special for baking.
- from the given quantities come out 12 pieces of blackberry, baked in a tray of 15 & # 21515 cm. If you want a larger quantity, you can double the quantities and bake the cake in a 25x30cm tray
- the icing is not mandatory, the blackberries are wonderful and without the icing, simply powdered with a little sugar and served with a globe of vanilla ice cream
- Bake with peanut butter and bake for 20-25 minutes in the oven heated to 180 ° C with ventilation or 30-35 minutes in the oven heated to 180 ° C static.
Ingredients for 12 pieces of Negresa with peanut butter
- 100g faina Castello
- 150g vanilla powdered sugar Castello
- 2 eggs husband
- 60g with Pilos
- 60g McEnnedy peanut butter
- 150g Bellarom milk and hazelnut chocolate
- a dust will be Castle
- a sachet of Castello baking powder
Ingredients for Negresa icing with peanut butter
- 150g chocolate with hazelnuts Fin Carre
- 2 tablespoons McEnnedy peanut butter
- a tablespoon of Pilos butter
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C with ventilation, place the grill in the middle of the oven. We line a 15x15cm tray with butter and baking paper. In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt powder and vanilla powdered sugar. Add the 2 beaten eggs and mix until you have a cream. Add the peanut butter, mix. Melt chocolate, peanut butter and butter in a steam bath.
Add the melted chocolate mixture over the flour and egg mixture. Mix well. Pour into the prepared tray, level with a spatula. Bake the blackberry with peanut butter for 20-25 minutes in the oven heated to 180 ° C with ventilation or 30-35 minutes in the oven heated to 180 ° C static.
As soon as we let the cake cool, we prepare the icing: melt the chocolate with hazelnuts, peanut butter and butter in a steam bath. Let it cool a bit, then decorate each cube in black.
If you want to additionally decorate Negresa with peanut butter to make it even more appetizing (if possible), you can use white chocolate and chopped nuts, for example. It is a delicious cake, full of flavor, and the chocolate-peanut butter combination is special! May you be the best!
Do you like American-inspired recipes? Try the recipes below (click on the title to access the recipe):
Maple syrup ice cream with crispy pieces of caramel - Recipes
CHEESECAKE WITH CARAMEL
Say cheese & # 8230 cake! Like in the picture.
You only get one dose
A slice, more precisely
To feel like in a dream.
- 200gr white chocolate
- 400 gr cream cheese
- 600 gr sweet cheese
- 150 gr powdered sugar
- 150 ml sour cream for whipped cream
- 3 eggs
- grind the biscuits with the mixer, melt the butter.
- pour the butter over the biscuits and mixWhat we obtain we spread on the bottom of a tray with detachable walls (diameter 25 cm).
put the whipped cream on the fire, heat it without boiling, then take it off the heat and add the chocolate broken into pieces Let the chocolate dissolve, stirring.
- mix sweet cheese mixed with cream cheese and powdered sugar Add the 2 whole eggs in a row, mix, then gradually add the melted chocolate and mix The cream is spread over the cookie sheet
- Then put in the hot oven for about 30 minutes at 180 degrees, until nicely browned. ATTENTION! After 30 minutes, do not take the cheesecake out of the oven, let it cool inside (because otherwise it will leave a crack).
For the caramel, caramelize the sugar then add the liquid cream, leave it on the fire until the sugar is completely dissolved.
Add the butter, mix until it melts completely and the caramel is ready. It must be left to cool until it reaches the desired consistency, in order to be able to decorate
- Good appetite
How to prepare banana and caramel rolls
Caramel sauce with condensed milk
In a saucepan with high walls (swell the caramel with condensed milk) put the sugar with water and let it boil and caramelize. The color of the caramel should be medium (neither very blond but not very dark & it becomes bitter). Remove the pan from the heat and add 1/3 of the condensed milk (no more because it swells and bubbles very much!). Mix carefully (do not sprinkle) and when it calms down, add the rest of the condensed milk.
Put the pan on low heat again and mix in it for 4-5 minutes, being careful not to let it out. During this time the sauce will decrease and become more bound. At the end, turn off the heat and add vanilla (vanilla sugar or vanilla bean core) and sprinkle a little sea salt.
Since the condensed milk I had was quite weak I had to add a little butter to the hot sauce. Stir gently and set aside.
Filling and modeling banana rolls
Peel a banana, grate it and cut it into 3 cylindrical pieces.
The pie sheets are portioned in rectangles of about 20 x 25 cm. The easiest way is to cut 2 rectangles of paper with these dimensions and try to fit them as well as possible on the surface of the sheets, with minimal losses. I put all 12 sheets on top of each other and I drew with a light knife the contours of the 2 rectangles and then I cut with scissors the necessary pieces, all at once. There will be edges that will be used as well. Each roll is composed of 3 layers of dough: the outer and inner ones are whole, beautiful rectangles, and the medium one can be fine from & # 8222cazaturi & # 8221. Take a nice rectangle and grease it with a little melted butter. Over it is placed a layer of & # 8222falls & # 8221 which are also lightly greased and end with another beautiful rectangle. Place 1/2 banana and a square of chocolate on it and roll like cabbage rolls.
The result is 12 rolls that are greased on the outside with the rest of the melted butter and placed on baking paper in a tray.
Bake the rolls for 30 minutes until golden and crispy (at 200C, high stage in gas ovens).
Granola & # 8211 Baked cereals for breakfast
Baked breakfast cereals or granola are a healthy, filling and delicious breakfast, which gives us everything we need for a full and active day! The combinations can be innumerable: nuts of all kinds, dried fruits, honey, maple syrup, agave syrup, coconut oil, spices, vanilla or rum. Bake the granola in the oven, leave it to cool and then break it into pieces for serving. It is crispy and to everyone's taste!
Granola - baked breakfast cereals - everything you need to know about the recipe
- What is the difference between muesli and granola? Although both are made from cereals, nuts, seeds and dried fruits, in granola the ingredients are baked with a sweetener and oil (honey, agave syrup, coconut oil, sunflower oil, butter, etc.) that glue the ingredients and give texture specific for granola
- Although it has a sweetener and coconut oil, it is very easy to control the amount we use, so it is up to us to turn granola into a calorie bomb or a healthy breakfast.
- You can really use any ingredients you have at hand, depending on your tastes: dried fruit, oatmeal, barley, millet, expanded rice, any kind of dried fruit, seeds or nuts. Only by testing several combinations will you reach the "winning" one for you.
Ingredients for 8-10 servings of Granola - ripe breakfast cereals:
- 200g oatmeal
- 50g hazelnuts
- 50g whole almonds
- 50g peanuts
- 50g dried cranberries
- 50g raisins
- 50ml coconut oil
- 30ml honey
- 30ml agave syrup
- a teaspoon of vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 160 ° C, static. Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix them very well by hand, so that all the ingredients are well covered with coconut oil, honey and agave syrup. Put the composition in a tray lined with baking paper and level it in an even layer. Bake the cereals for 15-20 minutes or until golden. Let them cool very well before breaking them into smaller pieces.
The granola thus prepared stays very well for up to 2 weeks in a hermetically sealed jar, in the refrigerator. Because yes, granola is served cold, along with milk, whipped milk or yogurt. But, just as well, you can use granola as a snack during the day, on trips, at picnics, in the park, etc. May you be the best!